Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

We had a nice and restful sleep to bring us into the New Year, and I think we needed it. Fiona is so active these days, its a joy and exhausting, LOL!!

Here is what I am talking about - you turn your head for a few minutes to empty the dishwasher while she is eating breakfast and this is what you come back to:



"Look Mom, we don't need to go to the spa today - I already had my oatmeal facial!!"


Lets try little more here...


The O-Face has returned with the sweetest OOOOOOHHH sound this is usually preceeded by her doing something she shouldn't have done. In this case, the oatmeal mask, as good as it is for the skin is sticky, and I want it off now.



"Ok, Ok, I get it, its cute and funny, just wipe it off already, Mom!!"

But then the next day she is just as sweet as can be - took about 150 pics and over half I love! Here are a couple of my favorites:








Apparently the key to Fiona's happieness and content is a Santa Pez...

0 comments: